Copyright Infringement PolicyIf you have grounds to believe that your copyright has been infringed by material appearing on the Real Or Repro site, or if you have been notified by Real Or Repro that we have removed or disabled access to material in your shop, please review and act according to Real Or Repro's copyright infringement policy below, which was enacted in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Step 1: Claimant Must Notify Real Or Repro In WritingIf you have grounds to believe that your copyright has been infringed by material appearing on the Real Or Repro site, you, the claimant, must notify in writing Real Or Repro's designated agent for copyright infringement notification at:
A notification of claimed infringement must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Real Or Repro to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Real Or Repro to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."; and
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Step 2: Take Down ProcedureUpon receipt of the claimant's notification per Step 1 above, Real Or Repro will
- remove or disable access to the material and, if applicable, take reasonable steps promptly to notify the shop owner that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- issue the claimant a notice in writing that the material has been removed or access to it has been disabled.
Step 3: Counternotification by Shop OwnerIf the shop owner believes that the material should not have been removed or access should not have been disabled, the shop owner may issue a counternotification to Real Or Repro, which shall consist of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the shop owner;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the shop owner has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The shop owner's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the shop owner "consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court" for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the shop owner's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Real Or Repro may be found, and that the shop owner "will accept service of process" from the claimant or an agent of such claimant.
Step 4: Action by Real Or Repro Upon Receipt of CounternotificationUpon receipt of such counternotification, Real Or Repro will
- promptly provide the claimant with a copy of the counter notification, and inform the claimant that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days; and
- replace the removed material and ceases disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless its designated agent first receives notice from the claimant that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the shop owner from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Real Or Repro's system or network.